Is this really Sindh? Road to GORAKH HILL STATION [EP 09 - SOUTH PAKISTAN TOUR]

This video is sponsered by Gorakh Hill Resorts. After traveling for the last ten days I left Lahore and reached Dadu via Multan, Cholistan, Daharki, Sukkur, and Khair pur. today's plan is to get out from dadu city and go through wahi pandhi to my favourite and coldest place of sindh  "Gorakh Hill Station' now i am getting out from dadu's gate "Baaby Shaheed Rani Muhtarma Benazir Bhotto"

Is this really Sindh


 In sindhi the dot of noon is written as tay if you read it in urdu sense then Rani will pronounced Rati But it is Rani Lets Confirm from here Hi brother, how are you I want to go Gorakh Hill station I have to say "i am going Gorakh Hill". How can I speak it in Sindhi?   how can we say it in Sindhi? Do you want to go there? "Haithay wehnay" "wenay" "hethy wena" "hethy" means here? yes there If I am want to say that I have to go to Gorkha Hill? then i will say that "Gorakh Hill wehny"? "wanjy do" "manjno"? manjo? teach me! i want to learn Sindhi Sindhi or Saraiki? "Sindhi" "Gorakh wanjno a" "wanjno" means i am going? I have learned a new word "ma Gorakh wanjno a"? "MA GORAKH  WANJE DO" "MA GORAKH HILL WANJE DO" "MA GORAKH HILL WANJE DO"  " HEE MA DADU ME BITHU AAN"  " HEE MA DADU ME BITHU AAN"?  " HEE MA HE ME DADU ME BITHU AAN"? (i am currently in Dadu)  "MA GORAKH HILL WANJE DO" 


( i am going to Gorakh hill) "WANJA DO" "CHA PITA" (have a tea) "CHA PI LI" (i have had the tea) what is mean by "cha pili" If i want to say that i have had the tea so how can i say it in sindhi "ma pitiya" "ma cha pitiya" Thankyou so much from where you have come from? Lahore on motor bike? Yes ! on motor bike "lette k mry" i didnt understand that When did you get out of there? ten days before from Lahore? you reached here now?  "MA GORAKH HILL WANJE DO" (i am going to gorakh hill) Lets go! If you want to say this in Sindhi that i am going to gorakh hill then you will say that  "MA GORAKH HILL WANJE DO" After about 5, 10 minutes small villages keep coming. in case of emergency you can take support from these villages How far is Wahi Pandhi? How far is Wahi Pandhi? 1 kM only 1 km? It's getting cold I thought let's put on another shirt Assalam-o-Alikum How are you? fine! Are you fine? Is it Wahi Pandhi? and.. Do you take jeeps up? How much for one jeep? Rs-3500 Rs-3500 for one side? for both sides We have to go from Wahi Pandhi to Ghorak Hill,

 almost 50 Km according to google  it will take two hours But I will count it 3-3.5 hours because I have to make videos This is Wahi Pandhi village If you have something to take from here then stores , fruits and tea are available here Lets go towards Gorakh Hill Road condition is bad because of stones but the thing is that we are close to mountains It took me ten days to reach these mountains Where were you my mountains! I am alone on the whole road, and no one is here And I am going to Gorakh Hill alone The road is rocky and carpet like But not that bad. you can travel so easily Now it does not seem that I have come to Sindh I have been getting such a boring journey for the last 10 days And the mountains are beginning to be seen, the heart has become the garden garden. these are the curves which i was missing Oh my God! Look at this! it seems like they have put new carpet here Amazing! This portion of road is like rocky This looks like very long to me Let's see how long this road goes and this portion comes after 20 km of ride Now muddy road is starting muddy and steep road! a hut or hotel is on top of this road I

can't believe I'm in same Sindh where i have been there for 5,6 days in hot weather and plain road Because of mountain it looks like we are in the Northern Area Karachi people why are you not come here? Obviously road is not completed yet . but The road that has been built is great or there is no issue of land sliding here that is why road will remain good Look this Viewers! are you putting road carpet? How long will it take to complete? Inshallah it will complete soon Up to the top? Is the road ahead ok? is this is climbing road? there to go up? Is the road ahead ok?

 yes road is fine Thankyou so much this is the Gorakh hill mountain, which i need to climb only this is steep path, previous one was plain only wow! wait a minute Look at this scene What a formation of mountains All mountains are like cutting into slices from here to there all mountains are like slices and Gorakh hill is also like that Finally! the high path is starting now Lets go upward we will go slowly What an amazing view on my right side The road through which I am coming up with getting curves I can see this whole view But i cant show this to you because i am riding a bike Now I have stopped the bike See that I came through those roads Amazing! Who would have thought this place? From far it seems that these are the desert mountains there is top Now we have to go further very steep I have to put my force on it This is very steep and should go carefully Bismillah I said it w

Post a Comment

0 Comments