kumrat valley ||KUMRAT VALLEY OF PAKISTAN ||kumrat valley pics

 i reached Kumrat Valley and Kala Chashma point and visited its waterfall Then i came to Jahaz Banda (Meadows) Here i camped one night Then i went to KATORA LAKE trekking Now i am taking you to my favourite place That is Kund Banda (Meadows) Lets packup and leave for Kund Banda So i folded my camp and sat there for a cup of tea He is TAJ DIN Who set up first hut at Jahaz Banda many years ago and started promoting this place to trekkers After having tea, i took my bags and left for Kund Banda Bags are very heavy and Kund Banda trail is very steep So we have to trek very carefully.

 Do you remember, i shared why i am camping at 2nd side of

kumrat valley 


Jahaz Banda? This was the reason That Kund Banda access is only from this side and many people miss this point and go back without visiting this point Its about to sun set I will stay night at this point and after that will leave from here early morning towards THAL As i told before, path is very steep so i have hanged one of my bag to a local helper he will take my bag in the start 

  and when steep path will be finished then i will take back my bag from him Literally this is very steep I have to climb the same path in the morning   and then i took my bag at this point So helper is gone after giving my bag   No i have to trek on this narrow path   You can not see clearly but i am hearing sounds of waterfall Lets go slowly Will meet you down there Because path is very dangerous Can't bring out my camera for videos But if there will be any chance, i will surely make video to show the path Hiking stick is the best tool in such paths so that you can check lose land and stones 

      For ease i have attached the camera with my body so that no scene should be missed because people watch trekking videos specially to see the path so that they cam make their preparations     so i have covered almost quarter path so far and am going very slowly which path should i take One path is above and one is going down i think i should choose the upper one because there are chances of slipping here  

 ohhh..i was about to slip just got saved normally i wear day bag on my front (chest) but now i have hanged it on my shoulder because path is so narrow and i could not see it but bag is slipping from my shoulder   scene is bad when it is more steep you should walk zig zag and you get a firm grip on land I dont know you are able to see from camera or not That is beautiful blue stream of Kund Banda We are going downhill further It is again a steep portion So this Jahaz Banda Waterfall Water noise is very high I dont know am i audible or not But we are not going towrads waterfall We are going at the opposite point  

   my favorite place in this region As soon as i coming down my excitement level was going high when i will reach on this lush green grass and get myself refresh from this blue colored water   Asalam Alaikum How are you? you are TAJ.. right? TAJ din told me about you i will keep this bag with me Are you alone? Yes whats your name?  BILAL !     This is such a beautiful place There are small huts and tables and they have also put up a tent and this is the beautiful water stream oh my God Can't i take this scene with me to Lahore?   wow Beautiful horses are busy in eating grass what a peaceful place this is..   And the scene of these horses seems like you are watching a movie scene   Ok lets setup our camp before evening  

 Then we will find some food for dinner will have some light food So i setup my tent at some high point near water and just think about having a tea here how much you will enjoy? Yes ! i really enjoyed a lot While taking each sip of tea i was watch a new glimpse of this beauty which was giving me so freshness which is unexplainable and you can feel this only by visiting this place So camp has been setup now and local people show hospitality by serving tea There is no match of having tea in this beautiful place some people were also sharing If we follow this dragon shape stream then there is another water fall but i could not go further because it was getting dark then

 i went to tuck shop to get some hot water and enjoyed  noodles so viewers, finally   Its dark now and i am preparing for sleep There is only my camp in Kund Banda right now and there are 2 security guards outside This is my lifetime experience that one and only my camp is here and that too in such a beautiful place Now i will meet you early morning at prayer time.  Welcome to a very cool good morning at Kund Banda 

I slept sound sleep during night and sound of slowly moving water is so soothing at one side, you have the waterfall and you also hear its sound during night and if you see at this side these horses look so beautiful and you also hear their sounds during night they remain at other side of water this was literally a wonderful scene I dont think Pakistan has any place like this for camping..   So now i will pack my camp after sometime then we will go to these beautiful benches I will make some instant coffee from sachets and will enjoy sitting here

Post a Comment

0 Comments