Neelum VALLEY || kashmir ,Pakistan

 I have already prepared a bag. But the mess is still closed and it won't open before 8. And there's no one at the reception to take care of my luggage. I could tell them that I will pick my luggage on my way back and carry on. The breakfast can be done anywhere along the way. So I am waiting and I guess I need to wait for another half an hour. Lets just hope that they will open at 8 am sharp. But if they didn't, then I will just have to wait a bit longer. This place, however, is extra ordinary. 

Neelum VALLEY,KASHMIR


I reached here around evening time yesterday so I didn't have any time to explore. Incidentally I have got this 1 hour or so as I am waiting. I have tried to make most of this time by taking some drone shots and some pictures. So lets just wait until they open and then we can have some breakfast and set off for Baboon valley. And hopefully there won't be more rain. Further rain is only going to make this track more tough. Bismillah... In the name of Allah *Prayer for the journey* May Allah makes this a safe day for us and may we return safe and sound after successfully doing the Baboon valley. 

As you may have noticed, that I only have my back pack with me, while everything else is left at the hotel. So that we may have a smooth ride. Carrying more weight may make it slightly more difficult. We are leaving the village now. The village is called Kutton as well. The river flowing by our side is known as Jagran Stream. I didn't expect to see this many tourists here; most of them are from Karachi. It's getting more and more crowded. I think that's it for the road and the next part of the journey is going to be off road.

 We better ask someone. Assalam Alekum.... Is it going to be off road from here?Yep. How far is the Baboon valley from here?It's quite far, sir. How long will it take?It's just off road from here on. It may take up to 3 hours or so.Okay. Thanks. Guys, the asphalt patch just ended here. As you can see all these cars parked here. People come in their cars till this point and then they leave them here and carry on. I have a feeling that the road is going to be raw and rough. It is off road all the way guys.

 It's still somewhat wet because of the rain in the morning. But it's not too slippery; at least this section. Don't know about the next part. Lets see what this valley has in store for us. As a matter of fact, the sound of my motorcycle has totally changed here. It has never sounded this way before. I think we are lucky as this section of the road seems fine. It's just the landslide. The main off road section hasn't started yet. Well I was wondering what made the motorcycle produce that fluttering sound and it's my back pack that was about to fall down.

 That's the reason. Fortunately I stopped here to have a look, otherwise the bag could have fallen anywhere. Lets set it up again; a little better this time. I have tried my best, guys, and I hope it won't get loose again. All my cameras are in this bag so we are gonna need it again and again. We are gonna stop whenever we find a nice place. And after taking some nice pictures, I will ensure to close the bag properly before moving on. It's good that now I have an idea that the bag might fell down. 

Assalam Alekum Assalam Alekum. Is this the way to Baboon?Yes, it is. O my God...You have to cross that bridge. Are there anymore bridges like that ahead?No, it's the only one. It's the only one, right? Is it good enough for this motorcycle to cross?Yes. No worries. You can go confidently.Ahan. Ok. I can give it a shot. Otherwise I'll just come back. I am quite scared as it's a very tough off road. To be honest, I have never done such a track before. You can see that there's just no way.

 And if there are anymore tracks like that ahead, it's gonna be trouble for me. I wonder how the jeeps go from here. I think jeeps might go from that side over there. Alright... The jeeps must be going through that water. My heart is pacing. You may want to get a little back from here. Your motorcycle is big so you need to be a little careful. This bridge looks a little tricky. Don't worry about the bridge.

 It's not going anywhere. Who's worried about the bridge...? I am thinking about myself. No.. No.. Don't worry. O my God.. I am terrified, man... Don't worry bro. It's gonna be fine. All is going to be well. Bro, you got to have this big a heart to ride here. Bismillah.. In the name of Allah... Thanks very much, guys. I hope I will get there safely. Will there be more people ahead? You will find someone. Okay.. 

I hope there won't be any problems. I have decided to go back from here, guys. This Baboon valley doesn't seem like my cup of tea. I don't want to put my life at risk for the next part of this trek. It's going to be quite hard for the motorcycle as well. As far as I can see, it's just bare rocks. No particular track for jeeps either. There are just loose rocks here and last night it has rained heavily.

Post a Comment

0 Comments