PakUrdo Historic Series || Son Destan Milat PakUrdu . com

Makki Tv Pak Urdu .com || PakUrdo.com Historical Series With Urdu Subtitles By Makki Tv || All Series Of The Pak Urdo Dot Com || Pakurdu.com PakUrdu – PakUrdo.com Historical Series With Urdu Subtitles

MILAT With Urdu Subtitles Makki Tv

PakUrdo Historic Series || Son Destan Milat PakUrdu . com
PakUrdo Historic Series || Son Destan Milat PakUrdu . com

Comming Soon Makki Tv Milat In Urdu Subtitles Episode 1 2 3 4 5 And All Episodes Of Turkish Series Milat By Makki Tv Subtitles

When he found that he could mix the virus in the main waters of seven or eight cities at the same time He wanted to see you right away. Let’s meet. These people are big people. If you can do what they say You and I will earn a lot. Welcome thank you Simon. Hamza Sit. To be honest, I called you out of curiosity. I thought about the idea you gave Lucas. I like smart guy. 

Well, you get this virus seriously at the same time Will you be able to match it in the grid in seven major cities? Is there a whole virus here? Here at me We are keeping it in a capsule. My men are ready. Just give the capsule and don’t worry about the rest. This bag has an investment of 100 million dollars. If even one of your men makes a mistake Our friendship could end badly. 

Pak Urdo Historical Series In Urdu Subtitles


I don’t make mistakes. I do not forgive the person who did this. If you have anything else I can expand this organization to a much wider range in a moment. That’s all. What we have is enough to destroy Turkey with disease. do not worry. When can you start? We are late. 

Another virus cleared. The boss started a very important meeting. He said that no one should enter for at least two hours. PakUrdo The package has been received. Pak Urdo I will be in Ankara in four hours. In a statement issued by the central bank Among the newly introduced one million dollar bills High inflation has been reported as a result. Among economists New currency notes in international markets 

Milat With Urdu Subtitles By Makki Tv

There are opinions that our money rapidly loses its credibility and value. Dear audience We continue our newsletter with news of another attack. {ak Urdo The daughter of a famous mafia boss He died as a result of an armed attack. You have a problem, I know. You’re not telling me. What does that have to do with him, Venus? We have no one but you in this life. 


Let’s stay with you Sarhat. You are fearing in vain, there is nothing to fear, Alhamdulillah. Sarhat, how is there nothing to fear? Recent threatening calls. It is not cut back. We do not fear anyone except Allah. Is that why I named my son Hamza? I wanted it to be brave and fearless like its name. “There you go death, never come again” Where is my lion boy? Dad You are right but…

 What is Venus? We also have a son who is asking us for help. You know, but can’t you give these people what they want? These words do not adorn you. Man is born once and dies once, Venus. Our child will not grow up afraid. Hamza You will fear nothing, son. Remember, man dies once.


Post a Comment

0 Comments