site:https://motivatorcoach.com/cher-quotes/

Top Cher Quotes || site:https://motivatorcoach.com/cher-quotes/ || Chep Quotes In English || Top Chep Quotes In English For Love Life And Friendship 
site:https://motivatorcoach.com/cher-quotes/
site:https://motivatorcoach.com/cher-quotes/


Men aren't necessities. They're luxuries.  
Men should be like Kleenex, soft, strong and disposable. 
Cher Quote
 Nothing lifts me out of a bad mood better than a hard workout on my treadmill. It never fails. Exercise is nothing short of a miracle. 
Cher Quote

site:https://motivatorcoach.com/cher-quotes/

 If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen. 
. Cher Quote Quote
Until you're ready to look foolish, you'll never have the possibility of being great. 

Chep Quotes In English

Cher Quote
 I don't know what else I would be if I wasn't me. I am not looking from the outside, looking back. I am who I am. 
Cher Quote
 I don't need a man. But I'm happier with one. I like to have someone I can touch and squeeze and kiss. But I don't fold up and die if I don't have a man around. 
Cher Quote
 Some years I'm the coolest thing that ever happened, and then the next year everyone's so over me, and I'm just so past my sell date.
 Cher Quote
 I can trust my friends These people force me to examine myself, encourage me to grow. 
. Cher Quote Quote
I know it sounds weird, but how bad, how hard can dying be?
Cher Quote
 I think that the longer I look good, the better gay men feel. 
Cher Quote
 To me marriage is for five or ten years. . Cher Quote QuoteYou've probably noticed already that I'm dressed like a grown-up... I apologize to the Academy, and I promise that I will never do it again. . 
Cher Quote 
QuoteI'm not old-fashioned. . 
Cher Quote
 QuoteI would have gone home to my mother, but I'm not that crazy about my mother. . 
Cher Quote
 QuoteI've been screaming at the top of my lungs at my family, 'Work out! Work out! Old age is coming!' . 
Cher Quote
 Quote My mother was the most creative, fantastic person and would come up with great things for us to do. She'd buy art supplies and all of us would sit around painting. I was lucky. 
. Cher Quote 
Quote People are negative no matter what you do. 
Cher Quote 
Hate crimes are the scariest thing in the world because these people really believe what they're doing is right. 
Cher Quote 
 I went through absolute stress and mayhem. I couldn't go out, because people were constantly on my back all the time. 
Cher Quote 
I don't like Bush. I don't trust him. I don't like his record. He's stupid. He's lazy. 
Cher Quote 
I'm amusing and crazy on Twitter. I talk about important things, stupid things. Cher Quote The road is a nasty place and lonely. . 
Cher Quote 
QuoteAnyone who's a great kisser I'm always interested in. . 
Cher Quote 
QuoteI have a problem with religion that makes it so, like, 'We are the ones. We are the chosen ones.' . 
Cher Quote 
QuoteI remember a great America where we made everything. There was a time when the only thing you got from Japan was a really bad cheap transistor radio that some aunt gave you for Christmas. .
 Cher Quote 
QuoteI won't be able to do what I'm doing forever. There aren't that many scripts floating around for fifty-year-old chicks.
 . Cher Quote 
QuoteMy passion lies with whatever I'm doing at the time... I only see what is front of me. . 

Cher Quote
 QuoteI've been famous my entire life; I don't know any other way. . Cher Quote
 QuoteI'm insecure about everything, because... I'm never going to look in the mirror and see this blond, blue-eyed girl. That is my idea of what I'd like to look like. 
. Cher Quote QuoteI'm from a Gypsy background! . 
Cher Quote 
QuoteI keep coming back because I have no place else to go. What else would I do? I love to sing. 
Cher Quote

Post a Comment

0 Comments