khanspur in galiyat ||pakistan traveling || exploring the unseen khanspur in pakistan

 aslamualikum and good morning from pindi and islamabad i came here for some work I had to go back to Lahore because of hotness i want to go some cold places i am going to Nathiya gali, Aubiya and Khanspur i will bypass the murree I thought I would take you with me lets go i slept late at night time is almost 8:45 am We are leaving this highway name is Srinager Chakothi is 191km and Srinagar, Leh and Ladakh is 733km distance from here There are lot of Falooda Crts lets eat falooda from that guy aslamualikum is it ready or will take time? Ready ?? frozen?

                                                              KHANSPUR in Galiyat 


 falooda is very delicious but The heat made me sweat Now amazing margallah hills are starting A journey from here to murree is very enjoyable On the way back, when this road ends Let's go quietly now i am sad now The journey is so beautiful but my heart is sad let it go it happened what was in fate lets just enjoy the journey and forget drone Lets bring our energy back and enjoy the journey there is no need to make our journey sad because of drone crash so lets enjoy the ride again It is getting colder and colder There are also dark clouds There is a lot of traffic on this square I always forget the name of this place Let me ask them Aslamualikum what is the name of this place?

 the name of this place is Jheeka gali Murree is here and Donga gali is here? ok fine Nathiya gali, Aubiya, Donga gali, Abbottabad Barriyan and Pindi is there Here is a cart I love spicy things lets eat channa chat, gol gappay and pakoriyan Add some sweet souce thankyou so much Now we are entering in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa now we are entering in Ayubia national park Main attraction are mushkpuri trek 

You can watch the video by clicking this link Then comes the Miranjani trek which is the highest peak If you go there you will have views of Mushkpuri mountain There is 4km Donga gali track which is very great . That highest mountain in front is Miranjani this is good, I love gilyat so this is galiyat region basically Monkeys used to be here they become extinct because of the human population It was cold all of a sudden Suddenly! It is so hot in Lahore, pindi at the moment 

Today the temperature is 42 C in Lahore Nathia gali is below and Khanspur is above what a weather! Roads of nathiya gali and aubiya are so smooth The traffic is very light and the road is so beautiful this is Aubiya, here the pipeline track ends chairlift are on top, wow what a weather this road is going from Aubiya to khanspur people are doing picnic this is very quiet road Coming here for the first time in my life No population is visible here very few people come here This road is going down to youth hostel khanspur wow! There is a cricket ground! I really like this place it is pure jungle with peace I think it is their market Room rent is up to 3000 PKR There are some hotels for meal It started raining in khanspur weather is wonderful here are balck clouds and sun rays aswel 

I parked the bike to avoid the rain Now we are eating naan with daal Enjoyed the naan and daal in rain It was very hot in Lahore while it is hail fall in Khanspur alright guys, the rain has stopped There was heavy hail fall the clouds are thundering again See how the leaves are falling, wow! wonderful What a lovely sight, beauty I don't want to turn off the camera Constantly beautiful scenes are coming

 The rain has stopped I have reached the youth hostel by mistake i went to Ayubia again Now let's go to the youth hostel khanspur It is great to see this place government facilities are always great Rent of room is 3000 PKR And the rent of bunk bed is 850 PKR guys, I came here for a walk What a wonderful hostel I was not sure that we have such good hostels in Pakistan with Hostel International membership In khanspur bunk bed is at 850 PKR in the hostel Rent of double bed room is 3000 to 3300 PKR if you buy their membership at 700 Rs then you get discount of 200 Rs Jus check the view, this is pure nature If the mobile signal are good then 

I would have done my editing here what a wonderful place without any noise this place is separate from bazaar good morning from Khanspur, Aubiya its 7:00 am I came with my family everyone is sleeping so i am thinking to leave lets go riyala waterfall till then, everyone will wakeup The hostel is very beautiful in khanspur this beautiful jungle and nature also My drone is crashed Otherwise I would show you the view pure feeling of jungle Problem is, The wings of a drone are broken i have to find somewhere in lahore Until then, drone shots will not appear in my videos

Post a Comment

0 Comments